Monday, February 18, 2013

A Valentine for Amanda & Weekend fun Project






 Hello Friends,  Sharing a Mixed Media Canvas I made using altered tissue paper, mod podge, dylusions ink sprays, painted brown paper flowers, crafter's workshop girl stencil and bird house/branch and some stamping.  A Valentine gift for my Amanda.  She loved it.  Below are some pictures of the process.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Maria
















(Below)
This project was fun to make.  I  used a 5 x 7 inch canvas board.  The center piece is from an Altered Newspaper by Littlecanvases on Youtube.  (Visit her channel for the tutorial, it's fun)
I gessoed the canvas, painted with several metallic paints and used two different size circle stencils I bought at Sa Crafter's Zibbet's shop.  The feathers are from Littlecavases.  Love tile,  vintage shoe and wooden key are from my stash.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are always welcomed.

Have a great Sunday.
Hugs, Maria















2 comments:

Yiyi said...

MarĂ­a

Dear Mary...I saw this project a few days ago, but I was in a hurry and neglected to let a message. I am going to be really honest. This is just amazing. You have combined so many techniques and then the colors you've used are just so cute and colorful and ...adorable. I love both these projects. Love love the feathers and the stamps. The flowers on the canvas...oh darling. gorgeous.

Yiyi said...

These colors are soooooooooooo great together. Me encanta!!!!