Sunday, November 3, 2013


Hello Friends,  Hope you're all doing well.  Sharing some new things I've been doing.  Last month I visited with my mom in Puerto Rico.  Had a wonderful time with her and family.  You know how it is, good home cooking like mom does.  You can't beat that!  Got some long needed sun on my skin. lol.  While I was there I took some crafty products from my stash and took the advise of so many of you crafty artist who always say " Use  the stuff you have in your staff and create".  Well I surely did and I also wanted to give a try to making some  ICADs.  " Index Card A Day"  That idea come from some really cool artist on Youtube.  Aaron "Imperfectimpules" Jenn, "Mixed Media Jenn" and Di, PackerDi.  Check them out.  
 
I used different types of mediums and worked with what I took with me.  These are the Icads I made.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week!
Maria

 
















 

1 comment:

Yiyi said...

Maria, these ICARDS are just breathtaking. They are very very beautiful, my dear. They speak your true colors !!!