Monday, March 10, 2014

Playing with Ink Sprays, Stencils, and more.





This postcard was inspired by my dear youtube mixed media artist Almut Olsson.  If you haven't watched her video, I recommend you stop by.  She really makes some beautiful unique art.  Here is the postcard below and I altered the reverse side with the writing.  Let me know what you think. :o)









Saturday I was feeling a bit down.  Life happens and other things. So I had this page already prepped with other colors from something else I was previously working on and decided I would express me at the moment.  Here I am folded over like the little flower below.  Although we may have rough days, surrounding us is always a brighter and better tomorrow.  As long as we have breath, there is HOPE.  I thank God for that. It was good to express it on paper and best of all with color.  :o)





A little bit of everything going on below. 




No comments: