Saturday, October 22, 2016


Recent Crafty Projects


Hope you like and thank you for stopping by.


These projects were made using Sizzix Large car die, Eileen Hulls Travel Trailer scoreboard die. Tim Holtz thinlits word dies.   My Friend and co-worker celebrated his birthday recently.  And since he's a big fan of boxing, the MMA kind I thought I would make a gift that would take him on his lifetime dream adventure.  He can dream while working ( :o) ).  




Here is a fun project I tried out.  Quiling.  I saw a tutorial and decided to try it out.  It's very relaxing and here is my very first quiling card.
If you're interested in trying it out, this is the tutorial I watched.
Give it a go.  https://youtu.be/vqimEknabw4  - Mishellka's Channel





Recently bought the We are Memories Alphabet Mini punch board.  
Here's what I made.  









This little banner was made from a Hobby Lobby banner punch.  flower punch and Tim Holtz letter stickers.  Cute and fund.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very cute projects :)
Love the banners!!
My friend just purchased this letter punch....not sure if she has tried it yet.
But you have perfected it :)

Thank you for the congrats on my new Grandbaby :)