Monday, July 18, 2016

Finding Dori,  Pin wheel goodness


Hello  crafty friends,  Finding Dori is all the rage these days.  I'm no exception.   What a perfect opportunity to play with the Pinwheel punch board from We Are Memory Keepers.  I've been eyeing that punch board since it came out and a couple of weeks ago I finally added it to my punch board collection.  Yes, I love my dies and punch boards.  Here are two sizes I made for my lovely fashionista very talented crafty DIY friend Klarrisa, who was giving a BBQ birthday celebration and also made a special corner in the back yard for her daughter and two other little girls to have fun in.  This first one is a 7 inch pin wheel and the bottom one is a 6 inch one.   I love them and had a blast making them.  




I have to say that I've been wanting to make a shaker card for the longest time.  I've watched all the tutorials possible and I finally tried it out.  Well,  it was a challenge for me.  I had so many thoughts in my mind on all the tutorials I'd seen and the first two I made were a mix of many techniques.   They all seem so easy on youtube.   I was getting anxious and frustrated.  To make my long story short I finally gave up and looked up one of the tutorial on how to make the shaker card.  Ohhh,  what a relief when I finally saw the light and was able to see the card come together.  Below is one that is complete and all it needed what the ribbons which were added later by my friend. 


These were thank you goodie bag toppers made with  a sizzix thinlits die.  This die is really diverse,  It can also be used for table settings or any other project you can image.   Really cool weekend project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Crafting,

Hugs, Maria


No comments: