Monday, July 18, 2016

Hi everyone,  One of my recent projects.  An altered "M" for my childhood and pretty much  my forever friend and sister Myrta.  She loved it.  I used a wooden letter from Michael craft store, gessoed to prime it before painting.  used several color paints including a bit of metallic,  Tim holtz music tissue papers, prima flowers, designer paper to make it shabby chic semi vintage  and Tim's ideology token with the word UNIQUE.  


Hope you like it and get inspired to create an alter letter of your own.  I have to say there are many youtube videos showing how to alter a letter.  But I always loved Arlene's tutorial from Butterflykisses12.  check it out, here's one of her tutorials,  https://youtu.be/Km3wG2kIq24

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day.

Hugs, Maria



No comments: