Sunday, October 7, 2012

Altered Box From Donna " Donna03311"

Hello there!  Hope you're all doing well.  Wanted to share this beautiful altered box created for me by a terrific crafter.  Her name is Donna and one day while looking at some tutorials on youtube I happened to come across a photo of a really cool box.  I clicked on the link and vuala!  All kinds of georgeous altered boxes started to sliceshow before my eyes.  I loved them all so  I emailed and complemented her.  I went a step further and asked if she would be interested in swapping with me. 
To my happiness I got an answer and here are the pictures of her special creation just for me.  The two last pictures are of the goodies she enclosed in the box.  Aren't they beautiful? 

Take a moment and visit Donna on youtube.  (http://youtu.be/JSBY2nlZo6s)  Subscribe.  You won't be dissapointed. 

Love to hear from you.  Please feel free to leave a comment below.  Have a great week! 

Abrazos, Maria








No comments: