Saturday, October 20, 2012

Latest Update: Altered Box For Donna: Arrived Late but sure (Tarde pero Seguro) lol...

Hello there, Like the title says... "Late but Sure, Tarde pero Seguro" This is a photo of the Altered box I made for my swap partner Donna03311.  SHE GOT IT!!!!!! YAY.  A month later but she got it!!!!! 

All is well.  lolololol
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.










This was an added surprise I made for Donna to go with the box above.  A three page canvas board mini album.  I kept it simple so she could put her special pictures or journal in it.  I painted the edges and used the Ancestry design paper from K&Comany through out the box and canvas mini.  The chair, shoe and lady peeking are Stamps from Stampers Best which I embossed with antique embossing powder.  The flowers are I Am Roses and the stick pins I made from my stash.


No comments: