Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Second Bees Wax Project - Dedicated to Mom

A view from the bottom up before I framed the finished canvas board.

Hola,  Sunday was my first try using Bees Wax on canvas board. (Blue bird with butterflies).  Monday night I challenged myself to do another.  This is the result.  I used vibrant red roses and yellow napkins.  I also used a wine bottle with leaves from The Graphics Fairy Free clip art website ( button on the side bar), and a picture of my mother when she was 20.   

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. 

Abrazos, Maria



 
This shot is taken from my window.  I tried to take it with natural lighting.  

Another full view picture from the window with natural light.  You can see some layers and the inperfections being perfectly exhibit.  Not bad for a first timer. LOL

No comments: