Monday, October 10, 2011

A Special Birthday Gift for Amanda


I made this charm for Amanda.  She turned 21 a couple of weeks ago.   Although she's studying Natural Resources, she still loves her Marine life buddies.  I pray she succeeds in what she puts her heart to do.  She was born for greatness not just for herself but to bless many. 

Amanda in 2008 when she graduated from High School and the smaller picture when she was ten years old.  She's precious. I know, what parent won't say that about their child. LOL.


The Petite Keepsake box for her new charm.  Love you Amanda, I hope you like this handmade gift made with love especially for you by mama. xoxoxoxo

***Check out the little video I made. Enjoy...


 <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1RgJbX8LUU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


No comments: