Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mom's Treasured Photos, Memories and Craft Room

Isn't She Lovely?  It's mami modeling a dress and sandal on the day I arrived.  She's a beautiful 73 year old Lady.

Mom has lots of treasured photos of yester years and present in this room. She's very organized and enjoys displaying the things and those she loves.  There's a craft table with things I've sent her for crafting. 




This beautiful Beeswax dressform was done by my mother using my hands to beeswax the pieces of napkins she selected and possitioned.  The Flowers are little rosettes from Belgium. (Thank you Lutgart) and the stick pin I glued together after mami picked the pearls she wanted.  What do you think?  Oh! there's also some stickles around the butterflys and bird.  (click on the picture to get a closer look) Enjoy

Sorry, this precious beauty didn't make it to the previous posting.  But I know you'll enjoy it.  It's just lovely.

No comments: